Information We Obtain
Hashdex may obtain personal information through this Website, including:
- Contact information, such as your name, postal address, e-mail address, and telephone number;
- Username and password to access Hashdex content online;
- Incorporation and controller information;
- Information about your investor status;
- Information about your net worth, wealth, and/or source of funds;
- Information that you provide in the course of applying for a job with us, such as information about your education, work and military history, legal work eligibility status, and other information about you; and
- Other personal information you voluntarily provide to us, such as your preferences or data provided through online forms.
We use third-party web analytics services on this Website, such as those of Google Analytics. The analytics providers that administer these services use technologies such as cookies, web server logs and web beacons to help us analyze how visitors use this Website. The information collected through these means (including IP addresses) is disclosed to these analytics providers, who use data to evaluate use of this Website.
How We Use the Information We Obtain
We may use the information we obtain about you to, among other things and as permitted by law:
- Communicate with you;
- Review your potential interest in investing in our products and the supporting documentation;
- Manage career opportunities at Hashdex;
- Personalize your experience on our Website;
- Perform analytics (including market research, trend analysis, financial analysis, and anonymization of personal information);
- Operate, evaluate, develop, manage and improve our business
- Maintain and enhance the safety and security of our Website and prevent misuse; and
- Comply with and enforce applicable legal requirements (including KYC and AML checks with the use of third-party data services), relevant industry standards and policies.
In compliance with relevant law, we may retain information as needed or appropriate to serve our legitimate business purposes or as required by law.
This Website is not designed to respond to “do not track” signals received from browsers.
Disclosures of Information
We also may disclose personal information about you (1) if we are required to do so by law or legal process (such as a court order or subpoena); (2) in response to requests by government agencies, such as law enforcement authorities; (3) to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights; (4) when we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to prevent physical or other harm or financial loss; (5) in connection with an investigation of suspected or actual illegal activity; or (6) otherwise with your consent.
We reserve the right to share or transfer any personal information we have about you in connection with a prospective or actual sale, merger, transfer or other reorganization of all or parts of our business (including in the event of a divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution or liquidation).
To opt out of receiving direct marketing communications, such as commercial emails, or to unsubscribe from our services, please contact us at email@example.com
You may have the right to request access to and correction of personal information related to you. To exercise this right, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We reserve the right to verify your identity or take other actions that we believe are appropriate.
Protection of Information
Hashdex maintains administrative, technical and physical safeguards designed to protect personal information from loss, misuse, and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, and destruction. However, given the inherent risks of the Internet, we cannot ensure the security of any information you provide to us.
Links To Other Websites
This Website may contain links to other websites for your convenience and information. These websites may be operated by companies not affiliated with Hashdex. Linked websites may have their own privacy policies or notices, which we strongly suggest you review if you visit any linked websites. We are not responsible for the content or practices of any websites that are not affiliated with Hashdex.
COPPA Rule and Minors
This Website is not directed at minors. We do not knowingly collect, maintain, or use personal information, as defined by the COPPA Rule, from children under 13 years of age, and no part of this Website is directed to children under the age of 13. If we discover that we have collected any personal information from children under 13, we will promptly take steps to delete such information and terminate the respective account.
This notice explains what cookies are and the types of cookies Hashdex and its affiliates use on their websites (collectively, the “Websites”).
“Cookies” are text file that websites send to a user’s computer or other device to identify the user’s browser or to store information or settings in the browser.
Types of cookies used and your choices
Strictly Necessary Cookies
Strictly necessary cookies are used for authentication and providing data security. They are necessary for the Websites to work, and enable you to navigate and use their services and features. Disabling these cookies will restrict the Websites’ performance.
Functional cookies allow the Websites to help maintain your session and remember choices you have made. For instance, functional “session” cookies allow the Websites to remember settings specific to you, such as whether you have previously visited the sites, with the intention of improving your web experience.
How To Contact Us